What will you get?
You will get the full credit for the post, a small author bio at the bottom of the post and your website can also be linked at the top and bottom of the every post you write.
- Posts must have minimum 400 words and should be related to cricket.
- Please cross check your post for spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a .doc or .txt file containing your post. Please don't send your post in the body of your email.
- Include a short bio about yourself.(you can include 2 links at max)
- Your post will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours.
- The posts should not be published anywhere on the web including you own blog.
- You can link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog. Remember, you get a link to your blog at the top and bottom of your posts plus a link on your author page which is also linked to at the top and bottom of every post and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets exposure.
- No affiliate or referral links are allowed.