Thursday, May 7, 2009

Go DC Go

No heroics from the powerful openers, No front line spinner and Yet, an amazing victory for Deccan Chargers

It was a much needed win for the Chargers

Though Gilchrist failed with the bat, his captaincy and wicket-keeping stood out in the match....

As a DC fan, I wanted DC to win against Mumbai.

But after watching the DC innings, I lost my hopes.

It was Bravo's wicket that kept my hopes alive...

Exceptional bowling from Suman, RP and Rohit...

DC need atleast 3 wins to confirm their place in semis...

Bravo should be guilty of playing an unnecessary shot at that time...

As I mentioned in my comments at other blogs, Mumbai is a very good bowling and batting side. But it failed to dominate the matches....

Yesterday was the best chance for them to win and go to top 4....wrong-shot selection from their batsmen cost them the match...

Mumbai need to win atleast 5 matches to get into semis...It depends a lot on the opening pair....

No comments: